lunes, 27 de julio de 2020

Postgraduates Studies

Hi everyone! I hope you are well in your home. Today I'm going to write about what I would like to do after get my degree.

Qué labor tiene el cirujano maxilofacial en una clínica dental ...
In the area of Odontology there are different options of postgraduate studies to choose from. And of course, there is one that caught my attention. But the problem with postgraduate studies is the cost to finance them and that in some cases it is very difficult to enter. 

In mi case, the specialty I would like to study is oral and maxillofacial surgery. In this area, a surgeon works on the oral or facial area of the patient and is responsible for the treatment of traumatic alterations, infections, tumor, aesthetic and other things. It is hard work. However, entering this specialty is difficult (in our university only 14 person enter per year) and also it is very very expensive.

Obviously I would like to do it, but I also think it’s important to enjoy life. So, before making the decision, I will travel with my family, maybe to Italy, I will move from Santiago, and whatever the future holds for me.


That is all for today. Bye bye. 

2 comentarios:

  1. What an interesting entry! I loved it. maxillofacial surgery sounds quite challenging, but I am sure you will make it. Go for it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maxilo-facial, yeah is a very expensive one, I heard that is even more expensive because it´s cost a lot of money to just enter and you need to spend more money to buy instruments and materials that are more expensive than the ones that you need to buy for just dentistry, but luckily If you get a scholarship you could save the entry money.

    ResponderEliminar